Journey to Bikini Jam 2007

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Is it too hot to exercise? Or trying to sweat the pounds off

So here it is day one, about two in the afternoon and I am already procrastinating on the working out. I will have to visit the Ujena website for some inspiration. Maybe if I think about coming in dead last on the 5 K run, yup, feeling a little more like getting moving now. I even dragged one of my buddies over to go for a bike ride with me. Misery loves company.
Okay, it is now almost 9 PM and I went for a short bike ride. I know it doesn't in any way count as cardio for today. Sigh. I am just not used to this heat! I am getting my workout plan from Meaghan tomorrow. YIKES. No excuses then. I also spoke to and emailed some photogs today. Two got back to me and they were super nice. One was from the Ujenatalent site - Ken Levine - what a sweetie! the other was local Bruce from Impact Photography. Now I really have to bust my butt to make sure that I am photo ready in time.

It all starts tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home