Journey to Bikini Jam 2007

Monday, July 24, 2006

Okay, so what is Bikini Jam?

I have had a few people email me and ask, so I am going to answer as best as someone how has not been (yet!).

Bikini Jam is a fantastic and fun opportunity in the sun. It gives models and photographers a chance to get together and hopefully make some magic on film. The photogs book appointments with the models and then both get copies of the prints, so they both get to build their portfolios. At the same time, you are competing for a bunch of prizes, including Miss Ujena (can you still be a Miss if you are married?). There is the photo contest, interview, 5Km run and a few other activities. It's all very fun and busy and it happens in a beautiful, amazing location.

Next year is Cabo San Lucas. I can't wait. If you want more info go to www.ujena.com or www.bikinijam.com

Maybe I'll see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home