Journey to Bikini Jam 2007

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

One of those weeks...

Yep, one of those days when you are pretty sure that you have bitten off more than you can chew? I am so tired I want to just pass out. Of course, I can't because I have a Darby running around. At least she makes me smile.
Getting up at six is just no fun. I admit it, I got spoiled by lounging about for part of the morning. Some days I didn't even get dressed until around lunch. Not anymore. I have to hit the ground running at six, get dressed right away and then wake Darby up. Just waking her up takes about twenty minutes. At least she isn't grumpy. She is smiley and cuddly. Thank God! After I drop her off at daycare I head to work where I am in training. This is one complicated job. Everyday this week (I started on Monday) I have brought my gym stuff with every intention of working out. I am just too tired by day's end. I am obviously going to have to wait until I get used to the early mornings.

My plan is still to be "in shape" by late fall/early winter. It will happen. Because I will make it happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home