Journey to Bikini Jam 2007

Friday, December 29, 2006

In love with cardio - or gotta run!

So I am officially in love with running. Hard to believe I know, but the love affair has begun! I ran 4 K the other day and although it doesn't seem like much, one more kilometer and I can run the 5K at the Bikini Jam.

That's a big deal.

Because I want to win.

I am also starting to see big changes in my body, clothes are fitting better, and in some cases, much looser. This is also great news! I know I can keep it up and show those young models what for! I have also started taking Hot Yoga again and am thinking about ballet. It seems odd, I know, but here's the deal, a model (especially swimsuit model) that is comfortable and aware of how her body moves will be more successful on camera than one that doesn't. I can't take credit, I saw an interview with a very successful swimwear model and she said that very thing. So I may soon have to invest in ballet slippers!

I had a great chat with Ujena today. They are so encouraging and supportive. I would definitely push anyone that is has a great idea or needs some encouragement to check them out, what a great company.

Today is kind of a slow day. I was really bored at work (dreaming about going somewhere warm) and yesterday was supposed to be my hard workout. It wasn't, so I get to go out today. I just have to wait until my hubby gets home so he can be a Daddy when I am busy being a runner. I am going to be meeting with my first photog soon, and am also going to chat with some models, makeup and hair people to pump them for information. Don't worry, I will post all advice and make sure everyone gets use of all of it, why should I be the only one that looks great out there, right?

Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home